November 13, 2017 - 12:53 pm - Posted in News

Hull, Iowa — An electrical system malfunction is believed to have caused a fire that damaged a building in Hull early Sunday morning.

The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office said they received a call shortly after 4:30 Sunday morning reporting a fire in a business building located at 914 1st Street in Hull.

According to authorities, firefighters discovered a fire in the east side of the building, but were able to extinguish it a short time later.

No injuries were reported in the blaze.

Officials estimate damage to the building at approximately $10-thousand.

The Hull Fire Department was assisted by the Rock Valley Fire Department, Sioux Center Fire Department, Hull Ambulance and the Sioux County Sheriff’s Office.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 13th, 2017 at 12:53 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.